Social media services are an essential part of your media mix. But hit-or-miss won’t enhance your professional reputation. Go for a clear and consistent web presence across all communities that make sense – aligned to your organizational or personal branding.
- Review your social media presence
- Provide you the optimal social media mix
- Manage your online reputation
- Reposition social media activities to meet evolving goals
- Write blog posts, articles, updates and more
- Execute on plan using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
- Identify key relationships and target communities
- Set realistic performance expectations
- Measure results through analytics
My social media services will:
- Enhance your business opportunities
- Strengthen your customer relationships
- Expand your professional reputation
- Promote your events
- Engage your communities
- Grow your products or services
- Inform, educate, and inspire – critical for nonprofits
Being a good social media citizen means understanding the inherent reciprocity in the social media model – getting to know your friends and followers, recognizing the importance of your own voice and equally – the voices of your public, your peers, your prospects, your partners, and of course – your customers.
– D. A. Wolf
Need social media help? Contact me.